Saturday 21 May 2011

Photography Contest!

The local museum runs a wildlife photography contest every year. There are three categories: plant, animal, and human impact on the environment. Last year was the first time I entered, and I won a highly commended prize for this photo:


Getting that photo was mainly luck. We were walking on the beach and happened to come across the car. It was late afternoon and the lighting was just right.

The contest rules stipulate that the photo must be taken no earlier than January 2010, and in that time, I have not come up with anything nearly as cool as the car. Out of everything, this is what I came up with and submitted last week:








Click on the captions to get to the high resolution version.

I'll find out how it went in the next couple of weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment